New Sony DAPs
Oct 21, 2008 at 4:39 PM Post #76 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by toughnut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ihatepopupads, have u received your s739? may i know what iem u used to test the player? i really hope it wont hiss when paired with high sensitivity IEM

Shure e530, very sensitive and no hiss with the eq turned off. A little with the eq on.

Oct 22, 2008 at 12:19 AM Post #78 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ihatepopupads /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shure e530, very sensitive and no hiss with the eq turned off. A little with the eq on.

thanks. that's what i wanna hear
wink.gif

Oct 22, 2008 at 5:13 AM Post #79 of 99
Forgive my rudeness - thanks for the response Ihatepopupads!!! As for the SQ on the new S Series - I'll check it out when the 16gb model hits the US. Untill then I'll enjoy what I have ATM, tho I know you must be feeling the jealousy emanating from a few of us by now
wink.gif
!!!

Oct 22, 2008 at 3:37 PM Post #80 of 99
Must say, I don't like the option/on-off and back/menu buttons. They don't feel as sturdy or responsive as on the a818- a little mushy
biggrin.gif
Maybe because they're almost flush I don't feel as much click as before.

Oct 23, 2008 at 2:51 AM Post #81 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ihatepopupads /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Must say, I don't like the option/on-off and back/menu buttons. They don't feel as sturdy or responsive as on the a818- a little mushy
biggrin.gif
Maybe because they're almost flush I don't feel as much click as before.

Seems kinda' the same w/my A829 - since I have a silicone skin and screen protector on it. Buttons are hard to locate by feel, and there seems to be no real tactile feel when I turn it on or off. Guess it's just how Sony likes to situate the buttons.

Oct 23, 2008 at 9:21 PM Post #82 of 99
One fairly minor annoyance I have is the FF is so damn slow. Not a problem if you're listening to music, but for longer files if you're trying to skip large portions then it's kind of a pain.

Oct 24, 2008 at 5:17 AM Post #83 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by insicor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One fairly minor annoyance I have is the FF is so damn slow. Not a problem if you're listening to music, but for longer files if you're trying to skip large portions then it's kind of a pain.

Guess you forgot how to FF in a speedy fashion? Hit pause and then FF through the song - speed is fast as all heck then.

Oct 24, 2008 at 8:34 AM Post #84 of 99
NWZ-B130 isn't UMS like the NWD-B103/B105F-I've heard the B130 is MTP only.

Oct 24, 2008 at 10:14 AM Post #85 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by nywytboy68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guess you forgot how to FF in a speedy fashion? Hit pause and then FF through the song - speed is fast as all heck then.

Ahh. That explained it. Normally i just hit FF without pausing. Now it's FAST. Thanks for the tip
redface.gif

Oct 27, 2008 at 11:04 PM Post #86 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by nywytboy68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Big thanks there.
biggrin.gif
Having never owned a Sony DAP I never knew that. Guess I should read the manual next time.

Oct 30, 2008 at 1:52 AM Post #89 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by tman1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where is the damn 16GB S series in the US? Why the delay???

I feel you, I checkin' SonyStyle on a daily basis in the US - no luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back