New Sony D-211 Discman up on eBay right now...
Jun 8, 2006 at 6:50 PM Post #3 of 7
That's a lot of money to fork out on a portable CD player.... personally if I had that kind of cash to spend on a portable rig I'd have a iModded iPod.

Jun 8, 2006 at 9:24 PM Post #4 of 7
Walt...

We love the fact that you want to become the next Justine Timberlake or the NEW Bono...Keep on dreaming.

Chances are you will be the next William Hung.

See the following link for Walt's grandiose plans!!!
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...erid=doitwaltc

Jun 8, 2006 at 9:38 PM Post #5 of 7
wow, that is priceless. the about me page, not the ebay shilling.

hopefully he'll keep it up there, but in case he doesn't

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walter Chan
"About Me"

Thanks for visiting my "About Me" page. For those of you who don't know me well enough, my name is Walter Chan and I am 21 years old. I was the eBay seller who sold the ever-first new ATRAC3 portable CD players and the first HD-DVD players to lucky winning bidders in May 2003. ATRAC3, developed by Sony, can hold up to 490 songs in one CD while MP3 can only hold up to 100 songs in one CD. After finally seeing sellers selling ATRAC3 portable CD player models, I guess it's time for me to retire. It was a very enjoyable experience becoming the first ATRAC3 eBay seller on Earth.

Recently, my life is beginning to see excitement. I invented and named a new kind of dance, the J-Walk. The J-Walk looks like a C-Walk, but it's not a C-Walk that I'm doing. I'm the best and the fastest J-Walk dancer around, and no one can compete better than me (so far). The J-Walk dance is really sick looking. This new kind of dance is already recommended by Blink 182, New Found Glory, Jimmy Eat World, and Trapt so far, although Blink 182 now has forgotten what I do. The lead singer (Chris Brown) in Trapt has a younger brother who is a current student at UC Riverside. I am good friends with him.

Anyway, about me, I am planning to start up my own solo band, like Justin Timberlake and Michael Jackson for example. I am doing the best and the fastest as I can to get signed by a well-known record company, and it is a real challenge for me if school or music work should come first. I have several friends telling me that I may have the chance to go huge. I always want to be like the new Justin Timberlake or the new Bono from U2. I also like to see myself becoming an unusual J-Walk dancer, by making many people feel excited and laugh as well. I just completed my lyrics, and now I have to find appropriate music instruments to create my music. I'm making my music with digital electronic instruments and analog at the same time. I also need to find out what is what required if one wants to be a superstar, by reading several books and magazines and getting good connections with the record company, which is quite difficult to access as always. I am thinking about auditioning in the American Idol for season four, coming at fall of 2004, although I am not really sure because there are just too many people competing with each other, including a big rejection signal behavior by Simon Cowell.

Check my feedback and please bid with confidence.

Jun 8, 2006 at 9:57 PM Post #6 of 7
^ Precisely priceless! When was the last time ANY asian group or singer made it big in the United States, EVER?

There was that song "sukiyaki" that was big in the 1950s?

Anyway, someone needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

Ask ANYBODY to name 10 famous Asians that have made a mark in U.S. history...I bet not many can.

Let's see...there is Connie Chung, Michael Chang, some golf players, Jackie Chan, Jet Li...

Oh right, they are all in the media and sports...NO major players in U.S. history...

It's just reality...LOL. We LOVE gadgets and we are good at making gadgets though...

Jun 9, 2006 at 7:56 PM Post #7 of 7
Seriously, this guy needs a whipping to wake him up!

What the screw is J-Walk anyway?
Jacking-off Walk? Heck I could do that since I was 12 years old
tongue.gif

Wish u all the best (and all the best for that fool who intends to fork out $1500 for a PCDP) in your sales!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back