New Sony CD/MP3 Players --> WOW!
Dec 2, 2003 at 12:19 AM Post #18 of 49
oh great...no buttons on the top, you have to turn it over for access to any function...makes for a nice display, but kinda stupid IMO, specially if you also use it stationary a lot.

Dec 2, 2003 at 12:51 AM Post #19 of 49
Hmmm....

Does Sony really want us using this object d'art?

Or maybe we have it wrong. What we think is the bottom is really the top.

Let's see: a portable player with built in 900mhz phone recevier, 900mhz phones, and a 900mhz stick remote. No more wires. That's the ticket!

Dec 2, 2003 at 2:25 AM Post #20 of 49
Add a portable toaster in there and I'm a definite buyer!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Seriously, I'm still opting for the iMP-350. Yea baby!

Dec 4, 2003 at 8:40 AM Post #23 of 49
Quote:

Originally posted by D555
With the elevated lid and the bulge on the back these players look a bit like a toilet.

It's funny, how in some weird way, all PCDP's somehow end up looking like a toilet
biggrin.gif

Prizm

Dec 4, 2003 at 11:02 PM Post #26 of 49
Quote:

Originally posted by Prizm
It's funny, how in some weird way, all PCDP's somehow end up looking like a toilet
biggrin.gif

Prizm

031126_aiwa_01.jpg

This would have to be a very Japanese toilet... You know, those with automatic wash/wipe and turbo-boost
biggrin.gif

[size=xx-small](The newly released Aiwa XPSN70. MP3/ATRAC3 sports PCDP based on the Sony D-NExxx innards. Kudos to Aiwa for playing with the design a bit)[/size]

Dec 4, 2003 at 11:35 PM Post #27 of 49
I had seen that player before, and just came this close to puking the moment I saw it. This has
to be one of the ugliest PCDP ever! Screw toilet seats, they now invented the super-duper-ruper-poly-
gizmo-PCDP. Big thumbs down Aiwa, they need to make better coffee at their design office or something
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 7, 2003 at 7:36 AM Post #30 of 49
I don't know about you guys but I think this is the best player.
Just imagine if you can burning MP3 on DVDR and playing with this baby.

I may be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back