New Sony A-Series (NWZ-A10) with micro-SD card support coming soon
Jul 12, 2014 at 8:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Ascariss

100+ Head-Fier
So as suggested in the ZX1 thread, I will make a new thread regarding the new upcoming A10 Walkman.  There is a large gap between the F-series and the E-Series price wise and Sony usually had an A-Series with higher price, capacity and more features, so I don't see why not add one.  I do not need a F-series but wouldn't mind a higher end E-series which this should be. :)

It will come in 16 and 64gb capacities, most likely non-android, NFC, bluetooth support, and micro-SD card slot for expanding capacity

As it is an A-Series, it should come with noise cancellation but I do not have this information yet.  I will try to get more information.

http://thewalkmanblog.blogspot.com/2014/07/new-sony-series-coming-at-ifa-2014.html

Jul 12, 2014 at 8:49 AM Post #2 of 8
Great news! I love Sony's walkmans. Great UI, great sound and none of the bugs audiophile daps suffer from. 

Aug 28, 2014 at 2:35 PM Post #5 of 8
  Great news! I love Sony's walkmans. Great UI, great sound and none of the bugs audiophile daps suffer from. 

I can agree with you on the bug part, Fiio X3 has great UI and wow, boy! spectacular sound quality that thrumps a walkman out of the water

Aug 28, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #6 of 8
IMO i think all walkmans should at least adopt FLAC, I know they support PCM, but in the smaller ones you fit more songs with FLAC
biggrin.gif
 , mY Fiio internal storage (8GB) can hold like 22 FLAC level 5 albums

Users who are viewing this thread

Back