New Skullcandy Crushers Rock!!! New XB500 Replacement!!!!
May 18, 2014 at 11:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

AudioZ4

New Head-Fier
Hi all people, i want to share a amazing story. I have had the Sony xb500 headphones for a long time until yesterday one of the driver stopped working. I look around and saw that the XB500 is no longer being produced. I was very disappointing because they were something unique that no other headphone could do. The amount of bass slam they had was a lot in quantity.

After some searching around on the net, i came across the new skullcandy crushers and checked out some reviews. I found a good review that encouraged me to purchase them today. So i went into a retail store to see what they are about and came home with them!

Skullcandy Crusher Headphone Review

So far to me, this is the best bass heard that you can feel all over your head with vibrations. It has a built in amp so you don't need a portable fiio e5 to carry around with you. I usually don't recommend anything with Skullcandy branding on it, but seriously give these headphones a chance! If you are after a crazy subwoofer bass experience i highly recommend them to you!!!!

May 18, 2014 at 2:47 PM Post #2 of 2
Most people here don't consider good bass to be bass described as, "you can feel all over your head with vibrations". 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back