New Single: Deadmau5 + Wolfgang Gartner = Animal rights!
Sep 10, 2010 at 6:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

sokolov91

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey All!

Recently I have been getting more and more into electronic music.

Deadmau5 and Wolfgang are two amazing producers and they recently did a single together.

Deadmau5 is where the progressive house influence is from and Wolfgang is where all the electro comes in. Not the best song but interesting nonetheless! 

Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRjsSjyldWY&feature=related

Sep 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM Post #2 of 4
Wolfgang is usually too glitchy and heavy for my tastes, but I like the collab on this song.

Deadmau5 makes good tracks so the combo balances out. Interesting is right. 

Thanks for the song!

Sep 10, 2010 at 4:59 PM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
Wolfgang is usually too glitchy and heavy for my tastes, but I like the collab on this song.

Deadmau5 makes good tracks so the combo balances out. Interesting is right. 

Thanks for the song!

I have liked Deadmau5 since the first time I heard him. Wolfgang not so much -be he has grown on me a lot.I do find myself listening to wolfgang a lot, and I find I progress with genres like this pretty consistently. I like the "good stuff/standard stuff", but can't handle the "hardcore" stuff at first, until I get bored with the mainstream stuff. Then the hardcore stuff comes into play, and you are really listening to the pure roots of a genre.

Wolfgang is glitchy, and quite abstract, but oh so dirty. Definitely some refined electro. Not all songs though, a lot of these guys have some great hits, with a few terrible misses in the midst.

This is all IMO though :p

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back