New Shure Full-Size Headphones SRH Series
Apr 20, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #46 of 51
Dutch and other European Headfi-ers can find their current prices here (scroll down).

Apr 21, 2009 at 11:19 AM Post #47 of 51
yaaay thank you guys so much for posting ! i feel completely special that i made my account just to post this topic
smile.gif
haha cool ok well im gonna start posting in the other thread now...i really want to know comparison to denon and ultrasone. and for rock/metal/hardcore music types.
darthsmile.gif

Jul 2, 2009 at 7:35 PM Post #48 of 51
i wonder how will those stack up against sennheiser's hd

Jul 2, 2009 at 9:47 PM Post #49 of 51
Hmm not bad for prices. Lets see how they sound...

Jul 23, 2009 at 8:29 PM Post #50 of 51
my wallet hurts so very much.

i was considering grabbing a pair of closed headphones, and now there's just more stuff to chose from (not that i'm complaining or anything, i love it).

had a pair of the shure se110s a wile ago and loved em even though they're the cheapest pair sold, so i'm sorely tempted both to get a nicer pair of the IEMs and to grab some of these closed cans. i just wish i could test drive them
frown.gif

Mar 5, 2010 at 3:47 PM Post #51 of 51
Hi There,
I'm looking at purchasing the SRH440...but the only thing I've ever listened to are the Bose AE Triport available at your local Future shop. I think the Bose sound very nice.

My primary use would be for my PS3 which is connected to an Amp, as well as using them from the Iphone.

My question is....does the Shure SRH440 sound better then the Bose in terms of fullness in sound and bass?

I know I know...based on much reading here...this is a really bad question.

But any help is aprreciated...as I'm starting off new.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back