New Shure Full-Size Headphones SRH Series
Apr 4, 2009 at 9:59 AM Post #33 of 51
Here's hoping they are as rugged as an SM58. A good move like this is way overdue I can't wait to check 'em out. Does anyone wanna guess who's testing these
very_evil_smiley.gif
?

Apr 4, 2009 at 12:32 PM Post #35 of 51
Looking forward to hear first impressions of these. We need new threads here lol!

Apr 7, 2009 at 12:09 AM Post #37 of 51
I am SO going to end up with one of these..
Sorry wallet, curse you Head-fi!

Apr 15, 2009 at 7:32 PM Post #38 of 51
whats the news on this? any specs yet or any reviews?
freq range? impedance? dbl/sp? driver size? price? (hopefully not more than $100 so i could afford it)

Apr 18, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #39 of 51
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD Audiophile grade Shure, collapsible moniters for my DJ rig !?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!? answer----> YES
L3000.gif

EDIT: hmmmm, these need to have left ear cable only....
EDIT to EDIT: hA hA, they took my advice in advance, single sided coiled cable, the pics on the website have cable on both sides

Apr 18, 2009 at 2:33 PM Post #41 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugarfried /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice first post, and nice snooping.

We (Shure) did in fact launch three headphones yesterday in Frankfurt, Germany. How ironic that the show opened on April 1st.

Pricing for the three models is not confirmed yet. I will update when we have that finalized.

All three models should be available early summer.

As always, a select few Head-Fi folks have been beta testing. The fact that they haven't leaked the information yet is a testament to the people we chose. You rule (you know who you are).

Wish I had more details to share, but we have a few months before these become available.

All three models will be on hand at CanJam in May.

Sugarfried, any chance we can see multiple drivers (like in the E500 / SE530) embedded in a full-sized headphone? Would love to see SE530s incorporated into creating a 'surround sound can' for use on multi-channel soundcards!

Apr 20, 2009 at 6:29 AM Post #43 of 51
Does anybody have any more information on a release date ?

I see the picture and the link that i posted are both gone !

Maybe that means its coming sooooon !

Im definitely interested in these so if there is anymore info (aka price and release date) that would be glate...
gs1000.gif

Are the people who are sampling these right now going to post a review on them soon ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back