New Shure E500
Jan 5, 2006 at 6:03 PM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dhimself
This is stupid. If Shure intended to make a competitive high-end solution, it should be a custom molded IEM. I mean, why not spend the $200 extra and get the Sensas which I'm sure sound much better.

Maybe there not aiming them at professional musicians. The process of custom molds can be a turn off for everyday audiphiles. I for one am looking forward to these and cant wait.

Jan 5, 2006 at 7:02 PM Post #18 of 23
Probably. I don't exactly know how this thing works anyway. Just the general idea and suppositions.

Jan 5, 2006 at 8:15 PM Post #19 of 23
so the guy from the paris apple expo did not tell me something wrong (except the name E6)

so if he still was true about the rest, he told me that when the E500 (aka E6) comes out the price of the E5 should drop (meaning that the E5 should still be produced)

Jan 5, 2006 at 11:00 PM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Electric_Mofo
Maybe there not aiming them at professional musicians. The process of custom molds can be a turn off for everyday audiphiles. I for one am looking forward to these and cant wait.

Custom molded IEM's are still a TINY market. Shure is more consumer oriented, and I think this product is well placed, and should do very well.

Jan 6, 2006 at 4:09 AM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by raisin
Custom molded IEM's are still a TINY market. Shure is more consumer oriented, and I think this product is well placed, and should do very well.

Yah, I also agree. The custom molded IEM has no resale values. I think this will be particularly interesting to some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back