New shades... which ones should I get?
May 10, 2006 at 7:59 PM Post #17 of 23
If there are two frames that look good on anybody, it's gotta be the Five 3.0's and half jackets. I've got both. Only just picked up the Fives with gray lenses. No biggie, I just use those on overcast days, which we have plenty of in the winter. There aren't many polarized options are there?

Having said that, I've got black Half jackets with ye ole black polarized lenses, but then picked up some much much nicer ti polarized. Nicer to look through, look nicer too.

I'm dreading my first visit to an O-store this summer. Who knows what I'm gonna walk out with.
wink.gif

Oakley - it's not just for guys.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 10, 2006 at 10:06 PM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiyabi
Well if you want the Fiat Panda of sunglasses, go grab a Revo.
biggrin.gif

Didn't that used to be true of the old skool Revo's? I thought they went the way of stock earbuds since being bought by Luxotica.

May 10, 2006 at 10:06 PM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiyabi
Well if you want the Fiat Panda of sunglasses, go grab a Revo.
biggrin.gif

Didn't that used to be true of the old skool Revo's? I thought they went the way of stock earbuds since being bought by Luxotica.

May 10, 2006 at 10:08 PM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong

I heard they went down hill too, I had a pair a couple years ago but they were glass lenses and were so heavy as soon as I started to get a little hot they'd slide off my nose
plainface.gif

Serengeti actually makes some pretty nice lenses but their styles kinda suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back