new setup
Jul 24, 2010 at 9:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

gbaby779

New Head-Fier
my audio setup in my room needs a makeover badly. i have the creative itrigue 3400, but want more. what should i do to upgrade my setup without breaking the bank. no budget, just as cheap as possible.

Jul 25, 2010 at 5:38 PM Post #2 of 7
A couple of suggestions would be the upgrading/replacement of both your sound card and power supply.

If you do the install yourself, you're looking at about $350.00 USD.

Jul 26, 2010 at 9:28 PM Post #4 of 7

Quote:
A couple of suggestions would be the upgrading/replacement of both your sound card and power supply.

If you do the install yourself, you're looking at about $350.000 USD.

Please, replacing the PSU and sound card is only going give him minor improvements when you consider the speakers that he is using. If you are going to spend $350 to improve your audio setup, at least put it on what matters the most (the speakers) and not some PSU. At least you didn't suggest that he upgrade his cables lol.

Jul 26, 2010 at 9:59 PM Post #5 of 7
Please, replacing the PSU and sound card is only going give him minor improvements when you consider the speakers that he is using.

Sorry, don't know no nothing about computer speakers.  So I can't respond to your above and will just have to assume that you're spot on in your declaration.

(thumbs up emoticon goes here)

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back