New Sensaphonics 3D Active Ambient IEM's.....CHECK THESE OUT!! COOLEST IEM"S EVER!!
Feb 5, 2006 at 1:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Funk-O-Meter

100+ Head-Fier
These things look like the coolset thing ever for us musicians!! IEM's with tiny mics on the ear peices so you can hear the stage. I'm drooling on my keyboard over here!

http://www.sensaphonics.com/news_3d.html

3d_thumb.jpg

Doubt I'll be able to afford them when they hit the street but here's dreaming. Oh well, my UM-2's still sound great.

etysmile.gif

Feb 5, 2006 at 2:15 AM Post #2 of 5
wow, it will be very interesting to compare with Shure PTH technology.

Feb 5, 2006 at 2:52 AM Post #3 of 5
Yup.
I read about these a week or two ago and I instantly started salivating.

As a touring musician (Bass and Bvox) there are many times over the course of the evening when I wish I could be just a little less isolated. Other times, I do, in fact, want to be in my own little world.

These new ambient IEMs just might give me that freedom. It's a very exciting development. I hope there are some reviews and comments posted in the near future.

Feb 5, 2006 at 3:05 AM Post #5 of 5
I think Shure should move the position of the microphone onto the earpieces itself. I run the cables of my IEMs inside my clothing and with the mic on the cable, it'll bet muffled. Plus I really don't feel like dangling that giant piece of plastic infront of me for all to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back