New Senn HD650 for $314 plus S&H
Aug 7, 2005 at 2:30 PM Post #3 of 11
I had thought (though I might be mistaken) that Sennheiser could be funny about honoring warranties from some online traders i.e eBay box shifters.

Having said that, the dealer mentioned Comp-U-Plus does not accept opened returns and gets you to send the items back to the manufacturer and according to their ratings rip you off royally for shipping?

Aug 7, 2005 at 2:32 PM Post #4 of 11
"So? "

Be nice...

cool.gif

Aug 7, 2005 at 4:15 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arainach
So? It's been the same on eBay from Sellers with 6,000+ Rep for as long as I've been checking eBay (at least a few months; probably longer).

Are you talking about i-net distributors price of $319? Compuplus is a better deal as far as I can see. $314 vs. $319 and Compuplus' shipping is only 1-2 days. That's better than i-net distributors UPS Ground shipping at the same price.

But I can't tell if Compuplus charges sales tax or not. That might be the deal breaker.

No need to get snooty with the original poster. He's just trying to help people get a good deal. $314 is the lowest price I've seen on froogle.

Aug 7, 2005 at 5:44 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyfrenchman27
If you paid more, you're either lazy or stupid.

-Matt

I paid $399 for mine during a lunchtime soiree to J&R, so the effort to walk a mile to get them makes me not lazy... as for being stupid... well, I just wasted 2 minutes of my life typing this so... maybe you have a point...

tongue.gif

Aug 7, 2005 at 5:55 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyfrenchman27
If you paid more, you're either lazy or stupid.

-Matt

Personal attacks/name calling are not acceptable under Head-Fi's Rules/Terms of Use. I'd suggest everyone settle down and behave in a civil manner.

mrarroyo was simply trying to be of help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back