New search function...anyone else having this problem?
Nov 20, 2006 at 12:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Blitzula

Headphoneus Supremus
When I try to do a search now, the system wants me to verify a six letter code. The problem is I can barely read the six digits it wants me to type.

Is anyone else having this problem? If the authentication is necessary (a topic for another thread), the digits should at least be easy to read.

Nov 20, 2006 at 12:44 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzula /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When I try to do a search now, the system wants me to verify a six letter code. The problem is I can barely read the six digits it wants me to type.

Is anyone else having this problem? If the authentication is necessary (a topic for another thread), the digits should at least be easy to read.

I thought the authentication was only for guests. Let me login as a non-admin, and see if I'm prompted.

Nov 20, 2006 at 12:47 AM Post #3 of 4
This profile is currently a standard registered Member, and I'm not being prompted for the verification to search.

My guess is that you may be suffering from the unintended logout problem that some people have experienced here. If that's the case, try clearing all of your Head-Fi cookies, then login, and see if that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back