NEW Qables and iQube download server.
Sep 26, 2014 at 7:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

hoosterw

500+ Head-Fier
As of this morning we have activated a public server for downloading user manuals, drivers and other related files for our iQube and Qables products.

The iQube V5 for example needs an XMOS USB driver under windows. It can be downloaded from the server.

Please read the user manual and the driver installation manual for a good and a full description and good understanding of the product and its features.

We have also added the manuals of the previous iQubes.

The server can be found at: http://www.qables.com/public/

Just click on the required link to download the file.

Do not hesitate to contact me.

Happy listening!!

Hans & Erik the Qables and iQube team.

Oct 17, 2014 at 1:53 PM Post #2 of 3
Hi. Hans and Erik

I just bought my iQube V5. I read the user Menu and downloaded the XMOS on the PC. I can use my V5 with my desktop of PC. But I cannot use my V5 with my Macbook pro. 

I tried to use this unit but There is no sound when I connect my iQube V5 to my Macbook pro with the usb-mini to usb after I charged this unit for 24 hours. But I can hear the songs with iPod .and other DAP with digital input. For example A&K 120II. Also The V5 works with my PC when I put the  Macro switch at the position for the mini usb .Thanks

Oct 27, 2014 at 6:15 AM Post #3 of 3
Hello, sorry for the what late reply but we have been closed for a week.

With a MAC you need no drivers, MAC has native support.
However you must use the right system settings.

As output device the iQube V5 must be selected and in the midi config you should select the corresponding frequency settings.

For example if you use iTunes you should select 44.1kHz as the MAC automatically selects 358kHz.

I hope this helps.

Rgds Hans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back