New Pink Martini May 15th
May 6, 2007 at 8:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

wakeride74

Headphoneus Supremus
For those fans and fans to be you can check out samples of all 12 track from the new album here!

Enjoy!
eggosmile.gif

May 6, 2007 at 11:31 PM Post #3 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm a fan. I see them, when they come to San Antonio.

I'd love to see them live, I saw a performance they did on KQED ro KQED HD and it was awesome.

May 9, 2007 at 2:36 PM Post #4 of 12
yeah! the are simply great!

Do you know if they came to Europe for some tour?

Cheers!

May 16, 2007 at 4:56 PM Post #7 of 12
All I can say is wow… this is a reference quality album for sure! From the crystal clear and silky vocals provided by the lovely China to the piano, strings, percussion and the list goes on. Not only is this a spectacular album but definitely a good choice to use when impressing friends with your headphone rig. With my Hornet, ALO and ES2’s this is bliss!
eggosmile.gif

May 20, 2007 at 8:13 PM Post #10 of 12
So??? How is it? I only have "Hang on little tomato", but I dig that.

Oct 22, 2007 at 6:21 AM Post #11 of 12
I was at Pink Martini's show last weekend in Hamburg, and all I can say is wow. They played Ravel's Bolero to start the concert, to be followed by songs from their three CDs. It took them only one song to get the audience cooking. Among many, some highlights were Una Notte Di Napoli, Amado Mio, Hey Eugene, Brazil, Dosvedanya Mio Bombino, Sympatique, Lilly, Hang on little Tomato. Brazil and Bukra Wba'do to finish. Top class entertainment, beautiful music performed by excellent musicians!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back