NEW PACKAGE DELIVERED
Apr 13, 2010 at 7:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

ericpwiseguy

Head-Fier
OK FINALY...PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED....now off to work...will have to break out later
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 13, 2010 at 7:48 PM Post #7 of 16
I just love the 404LE - im sure youll have a blast with that combo
smily_headphones1.gif

i eagerly await your impressions

Apr 13, 2010 at 8:05 PM Post #8 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by spritzer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, they are made in Japan... As for being a gray market import, there is a Yama's sticker on the amp box so this is a "US version"

so is the amp 120v? isn't yamasinc a authorized dealer of stax?

Apr 14, 2010 at 1:10 AM Post #9 of 16
Very impressive. I have always wondered about the Stax sound. Nobody around here has any high end stuff to listen to except a local doctor who is a jerk about his stuff. Oh well hope it sounds great to you and I bet the sound is impressive.

Apr 14, 2010 at 1:36 AM Post #11 of 16
Lucky jerk
frown.gif

I rage when I think about how much I want a stax set up but I'm too much of a wuss to save up and buy one without hearing one first.

Apr 14, 2010 at 1:47 AM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by gbacic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lucky jerk
frown.gif

I rage when I think about how much I want a stax set up but I'm too much of a wuss to save up and buy one without hearing one first.

Well start off with a used setup - they're pretty good value, and easy to offload if you dont like them.

Apr 14, 2010 at 5:53 AM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericpwiseguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guys pics tomorrow still in boxes FYI.....allbrand new from elusive disc it is the combo online Sam was a gem to deal with Heres the link for us guys (hope its ok) STAX SR-404 LIMITED/SRM-600 LIMITED AMP COMBO 120vUS (BLACK) - elusivedisc

I got mine from there too, but I'm still awaiting their delivery.

Seems like there's no saving from buying them as a combo (instead you're charged $0.01 more).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back