**NEW** Null Audio Aoede Series IEM/Headphone Cable!
May 30, 2013 at 1:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

pow3rs

New Head-Fier
From the same company that produced the very popular Lune And Arete Series cables. Null Audio Studio is finally releasing a new series of higher end audiophile cables!

Brief description :
Aoede Series Earphone Cable utilizes a sepecial type of metal conductors, which are Grown Crystalized by Ohno Continuous Casting Processed and then Critical Temperature Annealed.

The special processed metal conductor has a single crystal structure. The process re-heats the extrusion in the crystal structure as the molten metal is forced out of the mould and very slowly and gradually draws the grain or crystal down the conductor's length, creating a 'single crystal structure'. The improvement is significant, with almost no crystal boundaries, the audio signal is no longer impeded down the wire and resulting in much less signal distortion and decay. More information and detail is delivered as much as orginal to the receiving equipment.

The percentage reduction of area on our cable is increased by 414% and elongation characteristic is improved by 239%. Resistivity on our cable is 31.7% less than regular process wire, gas impurity is reduced to 5ppm(O2) and 0.25ppm(H2), which significantly reduces signal attenuation and helps a faithful transmission of signal.

There will be 3 types of cable in the Aoede Series Family:

1: AeodeCu : 7N GCOCC-A Pure Copper Cable (MSRP 199SGD Aprox 160USD)

2: AeodeAg: 6N GCOCC-A Pure Silver Cable (MSRP 349SGD Aprox 280USD)

3: AeodeAuAg: 6N GCOCC-A Silver/Gold Alloy Cable (MSRP 599SGD Aprox 475USD)

Expected arrival date: Early June

Unlike the lune and arete series, Aoede will come in a pretty hefty price tag. But from what I've enquired from kelvin of null audio studio. This series of cable will be phenomenal, the material used is produced uniquely from his source.

For those who want to take a took for the cables may visit their FB page or their Webstore!

A short review of the cable will be posted in when I've received the loan sets! :) I'm just so lucky! So stay tuned guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back