New News
Jun 17, 2004 at 6:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

We are pleased to announce that we are adding the Transrotor Turntables from Germany. It will be a while but they will be appearing on the TTVJ site soon! If you have an interest or questions, please call!

On a sad note, the Bluenote distribution is changing and I currently don't have a continued dealership. That said, all who have bought Bluenote turntables will still be serviced and well taken care of by me and the former distributor, HiEnd Audio Imports.
I have 2 Bluenote Piccolo/U3 combos for only $800 ($1295)and one demo Bellavista/B5 for $1275 ($1795). These are awesome turntables and I'm greatly saddened by this turn of events! I use the Bluenote Belvedere/Bellaria/Baldinotti combo for my reference and am not parting with it. Whoever gets these will be getting a steal of a deal and one very fine turntable.
There will be 3 PS-1 available next week to ship. First come, first serve on these.
The Meridian GO7 and GO8 are excellent cd players - call me for a Head-Fier quote on these.
I can get and have some in stock, the full NAD line.
AKG K401 on sale for $100. Only 4 left in stock!
The SR-71 is getting close to being ready to ship. Call me or order online to get the first batch of this great new portable amp. I also have a very good mini to mini cable from Teds (now know as The Cable Pro) on sale with the amp. It comes in 6,9 and 12 inch lengths. They are already in stock.
The XP-7 is in stock and ready to go too!

Todd

Jun 24, 2004 at 8:21 PM Post #3 of 5
HI Billy,

I have had NAD line for about 4 or 5 months. I try to keep some of it in stock but most of the NAD line is available with a 2 week wait. It is one of the best product lines made for the money.

Todd

Jun 26, 2004 at 12:02 PM Post #5 of 5
I can attest to how good the NADs are. I had the NAD C541i HDCD it was by far one of the best Red Book CD players I ever had the pleasure of owning. It is definitely a bargain for the money and great way to introduce budget HI-FI to new comers especially Head-Fi members. I can only imagine how the incremental improvements of the NAD C542 are. You won't find better Red Book CD playback for that kind of money unless you are willing to spend big money for better performance. I literally had to spend more than double what I paid for the C541i to get better CD performance from my DV-59AVi.

This is fantastic news! This is a total win-win situation: NADs for community members at fantastic prices and support for a sponsor.

Ahhh...if only NAD embraced the philosophy of the universal DVD player...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back