New MP3 player for the racist on your list!
Aug 26, 2007 at 9:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

redshifter

High Fidelity Gentility• redrum....I mean redshifter• Pee-pee. Hoo-hoo.• I ♥ Garfield
I give you, the iBeat Blaxx

blink.gif

eek.gif

basshead.gif

Aug 26, 2007 at 10:17 PM Post #2 of 30
ROFL Just the name of it got me going. No need to click on the link...but I'll do it anyway for kicks.
tongue.gif

Aug 26, 2007 at 10:23 PM Post #3 of 30
loool...omg@name...isn't that german brand?

Aug 26, 2007 at 10:46 PM Post #8 of 30
I'm not sure if my black friends at the gym would react well if I told them the name of the player if I bought it.

How about a budget Walmart MP3 player called the iTrailertrash?
biggrin.gif

Aug 26, 2007 at 11:00 PM Post #10 of 30
TrekStor really outdid themselves with this one. Way to be outright stupid guys. Certainly someone could have picked up on this? They had to have someone who spoke the language and could realize how that sounded. I guess the just wanted to call it the i.beat and this was the black color, but still, someone must have noticed that right?

Aug 26, 2007 at 11:21 PM Post #11 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon118 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
TrekStor really outdid themselves with this one. Way to be outright stupid guys. Certainly someone could have picked up on this? They had to have someone who spoke the language and could realize how that sounded. I guess the just wanted to call it the i.beat and this was the black color, but still, someone must have noticed that right?

Actually, they're marketing geniuses.

Think about it; they appeal to the White Power crowd, the people who buy things from T-Shirt Hell, and offend an entire race of people - Which means plenty of viral advertising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back