NEW!! Micro Elite SCSCag LOD
Nov 14, 2009 at 6:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

SACD-Man

Formerly With Whiplash Audio
Headfi'ers asked me to make a low profile LOD using the SCSCag wire. At first I was hesitant, but very curious. Well here is my solution to this ever demanding product!!!

4102372826_535ee7642a_m.jpg

Using CryoParts cryo'd 24awg Solid Core thats UP-OCC 99.999998% pure. Mix that with the best Viablue 3.5mm connector and you have one truly amazing combination that is hard to beat. CryoParts comes throught with another custom made wire masterpiece!! Here are some details on the new SCSCag cryo'd wire. Quote from Lee at CryoParts: "We are proud to introduce a VERY special custom wire, CFDCT-UP-OCC-Ag, or "SCSCag" is a CFDCT-UP-OCC solid core silver wire that sets a new standard of performance. Everything about "SCSCag" is custom; the specially preapred and drawn pure single crystal silver conductor, the custom formulated PTFE dielectric, the silver used (CF-DCT-UPOCC-Ag) and the cryo profile used to treat it (our proprietary CryoFreeze™ process). I spent a great deal of time designing this wire to compete with the very best available and I feel that the time, effort and dollar investment was well worth it. I invite you to compare this wire with anything on the market, regardless of cost, and prepare to be surprised. SCSCag is a true bespoke design and is only available direct from CryoParts and the only authorized reseller at this time, Whiplash Audio. Following is some basic information regarding the base silver we are using for this wire: The base metal used is an unidirectional UPOCC, being almost free from impurity (up to 99.99998% pure silver) has ideal electrical resistance properties and practically no crystal boundaries. Accordingly, it is able to transmit electrical signals faster, and with less distortion than ordinary OFC and silver wires. All of these features make the pure OCCsilver the state-of-the art conductor materials for the audiophile cable industry. However, don't be fooled, this is no ordinary OCC silver wire that can be found at many different places around the 'net, "SCSCag" is quite a different animal, indeed, in that the "whole" is much greater than the sum of the parts". For more details: CryoParts Slver Hook Up Wire

This uses one of the best 3.5mm connectors; Viablue!! This combination adds durability and sound!!!

Another key feature is the size. Measuring approximately 3.5", this LOD can be used with the ever growing small headphone amps being produced. It's using the fully custom made SCSCag wire and this combination matches the high demand of most IEMs currently being made today!!

This is compatible with ALL iPhones including the new 3G S and all ipods and the iTouch including the new 2G.

To purchase: Micro Elite SCSCag LOD - Whiplash Audio - iPod and iPhone Cables - Cables

Thanks!
Craig

Dec 2, 2009 at 3:42 AM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by xuan87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hi Craig, someone told me that you'll be making a custom SCSCag low profile right angled lod for him, will you consider mass-producing it?

YEP!!

I have worked out the flaws and now its time to get this bad boy out!!!

email me with questions...

Craig

Feb 11, 2010 at 8:30 AM Post #4 of 10
hi craig,

is this cable still available? i can't find it on your site -i can only find the right angled connector version

i'm after the one pictured above
smily_headphones1.gif

alternatively, i'd be interested in a TWag version (with the same connectors - micro and viablue) as i'm not sure a solid core cable would withstand sitting in my bag on my daily commute?

cheers, kez

Feb 14, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by obrienk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hi craig,

is this cable still available? i can't find it on your site -i can only find the right angled connector version

i'm after the one pictured above
smily_headphones1.gif

alternatively, i'd be interested in a TWag version (with the same connectors - micro and viablue) as i'm not sure a solid core cable would withstand sitting in my bag on my daily commute?

cheers, kez

Is this you looking for?

Elite SCSCag Viablue LOD - Whiplash Audio - iPod and iPhone Cables - Cables

Jul 27, 2010 at 9:03 PM Post #9 of 10
hi Craig...

I've ordered Elite SCSCag Switchcraft LOD last wednesday and was wondering how long usually for you guys to build it and post it?

thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back