New member: Lazenby from Melbourne, Australia
Jan 13, 2011 at 6:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Lazenby

New Head-Fier
Hi All. Just a quick intro. Mid thirties, used to work in retail hi-fi, had to give up my speaker-based rig sometime ago due to space/expansion of family.

I recently switched onto the forum and am hoping to put together a head-based system soon and begin listening to music again (and playing with gear of course). I am really impressed with the forum and the broader headphone community. A great vibe all around and refreshingly different from the regular audio scene...

I just missed out on the recent Melbourne meet, but hope to get to the next one. PMs of the non-spam variety are always welcome.

Can someone explain the daily PM limit? I think it's two a day for me ATM being new, which is hopefully just enough to negotiate some purchases. I assume it increases with post count?

Cheers, Ron

Jan 13, 2011 at 3:51 PM Post #2 of 10
Hi there, welcome to head-fi, sorry for your walley
smily_headphones1.gif

about the pm's, yes, when you have some posts, that pm limit is gone. Don't know exactly how many posts, but not really many

enjoy!

Jan 15, 2011 at 11:45 PM Post #4 of 10
welcome, so you're from the land of gumdrops and unicorns right?

Jan 19, 2011 at 5:38 AM Post #10 of 10

Quote:
Quote:

Judging by the akubra hat being worn by the chap on the right, that appears to be a pic from down under.

On another note, take comfort knowing that no headphones were damaged or killed in the taking of this photograph.

I didn't know we had buffalo down under
tongue.gif
Welcome fellow Melbournian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back