New look headroom site
May 20, 2005 at 4:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

taymat

500+ Head-Fier
I just checked out headroom's site and it's changed completely, it looks much more fresh and modern. I haven't explored it much yet but it looks good and there are all new recommended headphones lists, etc. See if you like it:
http://www.headphone.com

May 20, 2005 at 6:19 PM Post #3 of 6
I absolutely loathe the new design. They sacrificed the intuitiveness and upfront design of the old site for a more "modern" design, if you want to call it that. I have to click three or four times before I'm introduced to my original query. Text and pictures are just too small.

May 20, 2005 at 8:39 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by cris.rodrigo
I absolutely loathe the new design. They sacrificed the intuitiveness and upfront design of the old site for a more "modern" design, if you want to call it that. I have to click three or four times before I'm introduced to my original query. Text and pictures are just too small.

Yeah! and I hate how they said that the ipod is the best sounding device (Although others sound good ).

May 20, 2005 at 8:44 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Electric_Mofo
Yeah! and I hate how they said that the ipod is the best sounding device (Although others sound good ).

So you hate that they are telling the truth? Sorry, but facts are facts.
tongue.gif

May 20, 2005 at 8:50 PM Post #6 of 6
I liked the organization of the older site. Much easier to find what I needed and less having to navigate through too many pages. And some of those pages are blank.
confused.gif

But I like the design of the new page (colors, etc), though the pictures are a little small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back