NEW Klipsch Headphones available from Klipsch.com
Oct 15, 2012 at 4:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Alex L

Member of the Trade: Klipsch

All of the recent additions to the Klipsch Image family are now available for purchase from Klipsch.com for customers in the United States. The Image X7i, S4i & S4 are available in either black or white.

The new Klipsch Image headphones include the Image ONE Bluetooth, Image ONE (II), Image X7i, Image S4i (II), Image S4A (II) and Image S4

The Image X7i is an all-new addition to the Klipsch lineup with its hand-polished ceramic design and balanced acoustics while the Image ONE Bluetooth represents Klipsch's first foray into Bluetooth headphones. 

The Image ONE (II), S4i (II), S4A (II), and S4 (II) are all upgrades to impressive originals which carried Klipsch successfully into the headphones market. We are sure you will be pleased with the improvements we have made to these products. We have taken customer feedback here on Head-Fi and elsewhere very seriously.

Have any questions? Feel free to ask them here.

Product Rundown:

Image ONE Bluetooth: Black ($249.99)
Image ONE (II): Black ($149.99)
Image X7i: Black or White ($199.99)
Image S4i (II): Black or White ($99.99)
Image S4A (II): Black ($99.99)
Image S4 (II): Black or White ($79.99)

Oct 16, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #2 of 19
The Image One's look very snazzy. Not only do I wonder how well they sound, but how well they look in an urban enviornment.

Oct 16, 2012 at 9:26 PM Post #3 of 19
I hope they've fixed up that bloated bass.

Oct 21, 2012 at 12:17 AM Post #6 of 19
The X7I doesn't seem like a very good deal, a single (or dual) driver for $200 isn't a good deal. Flat cables are okay, depending on personal preference, but where are the strain reliefs?

Oct 22, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #8 of 19
Quote:
i have the previous s4i's and i concur with the bloated bass statement. i hope they correct this.

Sounds like you should consider the Image X7i. They are very balanced and accurate. No way you will say they have bloated bass.

Quote:
The X7I doesn't seem like a very good deal, a single (or dual) driver for $200 isn't a good deal. Flat cables are okay, depending on personal preference, but where are the strain reliefs?

Hearing is believing. The X7i provide a balanced and accurate sound that I think will play particularly well with Head-Fi users.

Quote:
Where can I purchase the Image One II in Europe ?

You can ship to most European countries from www.Klipsch.co.uk

Oct 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM Post #10 of 19
Quote:

Sounds like you should consider the Image X7i. They are very balanced and accurate. No way you will say they have bloated bass.

Hearing is believing. The X7i provide a balanced and accurate sound that I think will play particularly well with Head-Fi users.

Well, then Head-fi user's ears will be the ultimate judge.

Oct 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM Post #14 of 19
In case you missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back