New kid looking for some IEMs
Feb 26, 2009 at 4:53 PM Post #32 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by numba1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I suggest you try Sennheiser CX300 - dirty cheap these days, may that would be just enough. Plus you can always spend money left in titties-bar*)

WTH!! why come here and then walk away with CX300; he could get that advice anywhere in the world. IMO the CX300 are only marginally better than the stock iBUDS

X2 on the CK7 and SLC4

edit: just realized you are a total noob here yourslef and that was a bit harsh. but yeah I think you need to do some more reading too ;p

Jul 13, 2011 at 11:08 PM Post #33 of 36
Yeah, just out of curiosity, what is with the CX300 recommendations? Is it supposed to be a running joke or something? I would definitely recommend the CK7 in that price range, but I would also suggest that you save up some more money. Saving up another hundred dollars or so will take you into a much better level that would include the TF-10. While it is a jump, I would still recommend it. Once you get to that point, you probably wont be using your cheaper gear as much.

Jul 15, 2011 at 2:17 PM Post #36 of 36

Quote:
What is wrong with iGrado?

Now that I look at that again, I realize it seems as if I was criticizing them. Nothing is wrong with them, and they aren't bad for their price, but they're no RS-1. I had a friend that knew Grado's were considered to be great headphones that went around flaunting them as "GRADO's" because he hadn't ever heard better offerings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back