New Jersey Meet Sunday February 26th
Feb 24, 2006 at 10:44 PM Post #436 of 479
I want to make one more plea for anyone to bring any power cords that they are willing to do comparisons with on source equipment. I will be bringing a Nordost Vishnu that all are welcome to try...I'd love to try out a few other brands.

Chad

Feb 24, 2006 at 11:50 PM Post #437 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadlesko
I want to make one more plea for anyone to bring any power cords that they are willing to do comparisons with on source equipment. I will be bringing a Nordost Vishnu that all are welcome to try...I'd love to try out a few other brands.

Chad

I'd be into that since I've never attempted a power cord comparison before. I have a couple of PS Audio Cords for you to try out.

Feb 25, 2006 at 2:26 AM Post #438 of 479
Damnit, I can not make it this Sunday as I have to work at BN throughout the afternoon until closing time. Well, I know what I will be doing the first thing I get home that night!

Feb 25, 2006 at 2:47 PM Post #439 of 479
It doesn't look like there is any weather kabosh to worry about this time- start packing!
tongue.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:24 PM Post #441 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadlesko

Chad

i will have igor's empowerd pc's, my standard pc's, & immtbikers brand new in-the-wrapper killer virtual dynamics power three pc's. i am expecting igor himself to post & he may have some new products lines to share with us.

btw, power cables make no difference according to dave1.
rolleyes.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 5:41 PM Post #442 of 479
Hmm. Okay, if someone could bring any of the following that'd be great:

Sennheiser HD25-1 (with or without cable replacement)
AKG K181DJ
Bose QC2 or Triports
Sony MDR-V6

Heh, guess I'm still on a "portable but not IEM" streak...

Best,

-Jason

Feb 25, 2006 at 8:11 PM Post #443 of 479
I bought "Hello My Name Is" tags today.
I bought blue for boys and red for girlie men who are not like Ah-Nold!
You know those who do not want to get "Pump You Up" like Hanz and Franz.

Feb 25, 2006 at 9:27 PM Post #446 of 479
Finished packing for the meet,Lighter then usual.

Headphones
HP1s
OmegaIIs
K1000s
HE90(Mikhail will be giving them back to me at the meet along with hand delivering My ES-1)

Amps

Rockhopper M3 with seperate steps power supply.
Corda Aria
Lorocco pocket referance II
Dared 300b monoblocks with ASL UHC adapter
Single Power ES-1 (Hand delivered at the meet)

Sources
Sony PBD_V30 portable DVD player
Theta Data basic transport
AcK Dack.

Power Conditioner
Exactpower EP15a
Bunch of Cables

Aarons bringing the Leonardo CD player to drive the ES-1 & dareds,also a microdac for the PRII sony PBD-V30 player combo.

Feb 25, 2006 at 9:52 PM Post #447 of 479
can't believe that instead of going to this i'm going shoe shopping. after my sister's movie, i promised the wife to go pick up shoes for her downtown while she's away. argh, the yoke doth not lift!

Feb 25, 2006 at 11:39 PM Post #448 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by fr4c
right now I'm deciding whether to bring the GF or not. I'm going to have to tell her about the red name tags...
smily_headphones1.gif

My lady friend actually wants to come
blink.gif

See you guys tomorrow. Jason, be at my building with the R500 by 9:30. I'll have jeeves load the merc with my gear.
biggrin.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 11:56 PM Post #449 of 479
Yuk. Had finally figured I could attend, and scheduled to meet the Manhattan Project's deluxe audio shuttle -- but I have a rush design job to do, so I'm back to non-attendee/lurker status! Sigh.

Have Fun.

Peter

Feb 26, 2006 at 12:33 AM Post #450 of 479
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canman
My lady friend actually wants to come
blink.gif
biggrin.gif

You have a lady friend? Stevieo told me that you were gay (not that there's anything wrong with that)
tongue.gif

See you tomorrow!
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back