New Jersey Meet #2 anyone?
Sep 3, 2005 at 9:00 PM Post #3 of 16
I'd be interested in a Jersey meet. I'm from Cherry Hill in South Jersey, but go to school in New Brunswick

Sep 3, 2005 at 10:33 PM Post #5 of 16
Have it in Princeton and I could go.
biggrin.gif

Sep 4, 2005 at 3:06 PM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by rbf1138
I'd be interested in a Jersey meet. I'm from Cherry Hill in South Jersey, but go to school in New Brunswick

You're from Cherry Hill? Cool! My friend goes to East there. He's on the forums here under "taylor"

Don't forget about the October 8th meet!

Sep 11, 2005 at 8:24 PM Post #9 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by rbf1138

Which side of Cherry Hill? I'm on the east side, near vorhees.

I'd be happy to host again. The Philly meet is coming up in october, NYC probably in november, so we could do South Jersey in december. This time there will be better directions.

Sep 11, 2005 at 11:54 PM Post #10 of 16
I have a couple of Rudistor amps for demo, if any old member or any moderator would like to take good care of them, I could send them to the meeting for you to audition, just PM me any serious person interested in being the legal guardian...Cherry Hill is extremelly far from where I'm located to go there, unless someone wants to pick me up and we could travel together (car is not an issue, mine or theirs, but I hate to travel alone so far)....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 14, 2005 at 10:47 PM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by radfaraf
Bergen county here, will meet anywhere withing descent distance as long as I got the time.

Can we use your home to hosting it, I live very close in Hudson County....

Sep 14, 2005 at 10:56 PM Post #13 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by radfaraf
Bergen county here, will meet anywhere withing descent distance as long as I got the time.

I lived in Fort Lee for about 5 years, then moved down south. I wouldnt mind having a meet up in the north.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back