New iSkin case for 2nd gen Nano and iPods
Jan 26, 2007 at 1:33 AM Post #16 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by benton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was directing it towards the thread starter because it seemed like an advertisement. It was a little joke after reading the thread about asking if you think people push products here.

Oops - guess I was being paranoid because your post came right after mine! Sorry.
redface.gif

Holly

Jan 30, 2007 at 12:36 AM Post #17 of 34
Not being paid. Just like good products for my ipods. The quality of iskin makes the standard cheap silicon sleeves look like caca. Only thing is they DO cost a lot more.

Oh and my huge ALO jumbo cryo dock has no problems with it.

Jan 30, 2007 at 12:38 AM Post #18 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Etrips /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gonna recommend the Iskin, I just placed an order like 3 weeks ago for them and wish I had waited beacuse I'm about to order the black ones.... If anyone wants mine I can sell mine! Currently at work, pictures on request
wink.gif

Also, on the Iskin, they leave the bottom part naked so there isnt any interfearance for a LOD. This is for the nano at least. On the videos, theres a flap. It'll fit, and you can even cut the flap off.

I really wish they wouldn't force three different sleeves on you at a time in those other sets. I'd love to get an extra black one but you can't order just one.

Jan 30, 2007 at 1:09 AM Post #19 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4metta /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really wish they wouldn't force three different sleeves on you at a time in those other sets. I'd love to get an extra black one but you can't order just one.

Yeah it sucks
frown.gif
Good thing I have the new LE one coming in though
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2007 at 3:01 AM Post #21 of 34
I like the BestSkinsEver more, unless you're the type that tends to drop and SERIOUSLY abuse your iPod.

Jan 30, 2007 at 6:10 AM Post #22 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vagabond /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was planning on buying a Claro for my future iPod, but the K81DJ's headphone jack won't fit into the opening they put on it, and there's no way I'm buying an extension! Now it's down to either the Contour Showcase and the Agent 18 VideoShield. Anyone have any experience with either of those that can give me some recommendations? Thanks.

I've had the Agent 18 NanoShield for a while now, works great. If you're definitely into the ipod aesthetic, though, I should warn that it's not entirely transparent, except over the screen and (natch) the apple logo. I don't know how the headphone jack works on the full size.

Jan 31, 2007 at 12:17 AM Post #23 of 34
Quote:

It's sitting pretty on top of my Tomahawk right now. (I really need to borrow a friend's digital camera to snap pics of my rig.

TWO THUMBS UP!! Check it out guys.

4metta - you most certainly do need to post pics! I have this same rig and am looking for tidy ways to carry it about. Nothing worse than having a nice small Nano and TH connected by a Jumbo Cryo and having a bulky case.

Jan 31, 2007 at 4:48 AM Post #24 of 34
I've been looking for a case as well. Just been using the red sleeve that came with the Toma and either putting it in my pocket or a tiny small fabric purse that hangs from my neck. (yes I'm a chick lol) You know the best thing I've found so far? Open top cell phone cases with swivel belt clips. I saw one at Office Depot for just $10 and I will probably pass by and pick that up. The Toma and Nano fit nice and snug and the open top allows the big dock to have the room it needs.

Jan 31, 2007 at 5:27 AM Post #25 of 34
Quote:

I've been looking for a case as well. Just been using the red sleeve that came with the Toma and either putting it in my pocket or a tiny small fabric purse that hangs from my neck. (yes I'm a chick lol) You know the best thing I've found so far? Open top cell phone cases with swivel belt clips. I saw one at Office Depot for just $10 and I will probably pass by and pick that up. The Toma and Nano fit nice and snug and the open top allows the big dock to have the room it needs.

Sounds brilliant! But I need something that will accomadate my nano or video
frown.gif

Feb 2, 2007 at 2:21 AM Post #28 of 34
I'm confused by highlighter's post, too, Etrips. I think maybe he/she posted to the wrong thread...because I can't imagine why highlighter would be so bitter about iSkins.
blink.gif

Or maybe highligher is referring to Northern India Engineering College (NIEC) or Northern Ireland Economic Council (NIEC) or....
confused.gif

Holly

Feb 2, 2007 at 2:27 AM Post #29 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by OakIris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm confused by highlighter's post, too, Etrips. I think maybe he/she posted to the wrong thread...because I can't imagine why highlighter would be so bitter about iSkins.
blink.gif

Or maybe highligher is referring to Northern India Engineering College (NIEC) or Northern Ireland Economic Council (NIEC) or....
confused.gif

Holly

Did you get your bag in yet?

Feb 2, 2007 at 3:54 AM Post #30 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by highlighter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i hope this has improved everyones life, because it hasnt done **** for me

LMAO!!
icon10.gif

Classic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back