New iRiver H10
Dec 18, 2004 at 11:20 PM Post #17 of 35
I've just returned my second Zen Micro for similar (but not as bad this time) battery problems. The H10 has replaceable batteries, same claimed life and a voice recorder and radio. I actually like the Micro a lot. It fits nicely into the hand and does everything I want. Clearly my problems must be due to a batch or something as some people are having no problems. But I've decided to hold on buying a third Micro and wait for this one instead... and see how it turns out.

Dec 19, 2004 at 2:13 AM Post #18 of 35
This seems awesome, replaceable batteries seem to becoming mainstream on micro hd players now, hopefully the new ipod mini will have it....What do you guys see as the release date for the iriver h10 in the US

Dec 19, 2004 at 2:25 AM Post #20 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidd
I read it was coming out here next month a few times on misticriver.net

Is it worth holding off instead of buying a mini?

Dec 19, 2004 at 2:42 AM Post #22 of 35
8 Hours vs 12 Hours battery is no difference to me, now the thing is user-replaceable battery....Do you expect the new iPod mini to have this feature?

Dec 19, 2004 at 2:56 AM Post #23 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie87
8 Hours vs 12 Hours battery is no difference to me, now the thing is user-replaceable battery....Do you expect the new iPod mini to have this feature?

what about BETTER sound and MORE SPACE and FM SUPPORT and OGG SUPPORT. Most like will cost less and COLOR SCREEN. and you wont be called a trend whore if u get the iriver.

Dec 19, 2004 at 3:00 AM Post #24 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by ProdeeK
what about BETTER sound and MORE SPACE and FM SUPPORT and OGG SUPPORT. Most like will cost less and COLOR SCREEN. and you wont be called a trend whore if u get the iriver.

Ok, i absolutely hate the trend thing, but i have done enough researching to go beyond the trend (the only thing that worries me are the mini's problems)

More space won't matter, SOUND will, color screen wont, neither will ogg...a headline on misticriver says they are releasing it next month...I was just wondering how long into Janruary it might be
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 19, 2004 at 3:29 AM Post #25 of 35
If you want good sound go with the Rio Carbon. Blows the Mini out the water in every respect, IMHO. Can't judge how the H10 sounds or anything else ofcourse, but it does look good.

Dec 20, 2004 at 12:07 AM Post #26 of 35
I do not get when it says 16 mw @ 16 ohm max......does this mean there is no 32 ohm like i see on other players, could someone clarify this for me?

Thanks

Jan 3, 2005 at 4:53 PM Post #28 of 35
Jan 3, 2005 at 5:26 PM Post #29 of 35
over at mistic river they said that the H10 is already sku'ed at best buy and will retail for 240. Like all the other micro players. I am really look foward to the H20 to hopefully replace my 320. It has touch sensitve controls and all the firlls and features of the h100 and 300 series.

Jan 3, 2005 at 11:18 PM Post #30 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Krishna
If you want good sound go with the Rio Carbon. Blows the Mini out the water in every respect, IMHO. Can't judge how the H10 sounds or anything else ofcourse, but it does look good.

I thought I saw opposite opinion (where Micro sound better) in RIOvolution Forum HERE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back