NEW iQube V3 is coming!!!!
Mar 4, 2012 at 7:07 AM Post #31 of 38
Hi Hans,

Disappointed to read that the introductory pricing has finished already when it wasn't even announced in this thread!

You wrote " We will for sure announce an introduction promotion deal!!!" in your initial post and I logically assumed that this would be announced here, but no.

confused_face_2.gif

Mar 4, 2012 at 8:10 AM Post #32 of 38

Quote:
Hi Hans,

Disappointed to read that the introductory pricing has finished already when it wasn't even announced in this thread!

You wrote " We will for sure announce an introduction promotion deal!!!" in your initial post and I logically assumed that this would be announced here, but no.

confused_face_2.gif

Well you do have a point. I announced it in a separate thread but forgot to mention that in this thread indeed.
Sorry for this.

rgds Hans

Apr 15, 2012 at 7:42 PM Post #33 of 38
Would replacing the NIMH batteries with Li-ion introduce too many issues? I don't mean to infer that the current model would be capable as is. Only that in a future variation, voltages could be tamed, charging regulated, and some number of a wide range of available li-ion batteries introduced.

I'm not a big fan of NIMH nor NICAD batteries and Ii type rechargeables are widely used for LED flashlights (as well as just about every other consumer device) and chargers abound.

Just asking.

Jul 20, 2012 at 9:21 AM Post #35 of 38
So since we missed out on introductory - where can we get these now? Any more batches soon? The website tells me nothing....

This would be great as portable rig with ipod (possibly with CLAS or without) or for toslink out on pc for the 24/192 DAC and amp for my office with custom IEMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back