New iPhone cable?
Jan 20, 2010 at 8:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ebudaj

New Head-Fier
I had the iPhone cable from when I first bought my SA6s, and it has since broken. Unfortunately, it appears that you can no longer buy this cable, which I really liked for the ability to answer calls without having to take my phone out of my pocket and hold it up to my mouth to talk...

Are there any plans to put out an iPhone cable again? Or, is there any way I can get one? Are they still being made at all, or are there any extra ones still being sold somewhere?

Thanks!

Jan 20, 2010 at 9:50 PM Post #2 of 5
We are actually working with Apple now to come out with an iPhone cable. Unfortunately we have no ETA on it but the Head-Fi community will be one of the first to know
wink.gif

Mar 20, 2010 at 12:16 AM Post #3 of 5
I know I already got the "we'll announce it when we announce it" answer, but I am now completely cable-less after having busted my regular (non-iPhone) cable recently. If it's going to be a number of months, I'd rather spend the $20 now and get a replacement cable (then keep it as a spare), but if this new iPhone cable is going to come out in the next few weeks I can wait and use another pair of headphones in the meantime. Any word?

Jan 16, 2012 at 11:00 AM Post #5 of 5
i really like sleek audios products but they definitely need to do something about their cables and their information policy. i know its hard for a relatively small company to say definite release dates but maybe they could give us a hint...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back