New Infected Mushroom!
Sep 19, 2004 at 7:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

phkd

100+ Head-Fier
Has anyone else heard it yet? I don't know if it's released yet, but that's not the point. I'm listening to the title track "IM The Supervisor" with my SR-71'ed 225's, getting assaulted by bass and loving every minute of it. You can get clips here. I can't wait.

Sep 21, 2004 at 1:24 PM Post #3 of 6
I just got it today.
icon10.gif

So far I have only listened to the CD once all the way through and have found it to be quite good. I particularly like tracks 3 (love this one!), 6, 7, 9 and 10. I found the lyrics used in tracks 1 and 5 made those tracks sound a little cheesy/lame but that’s just my opinion and it is overall a decent CD
600smile.gif

Sep 27, 2004 at 10:31 PM Post #4 of 6
3 is amazing, i love what they did to the vocals haha. i also love the string section to metal guitar transition in the last half of 4. All the great weird noises they use throughout are awesome too. this is just a great CD, the only this is that it's seems to lose some energy in the second half, with the excpetion of "frog machine" and "stretched."

Sep 29, 2004 at 12:22 AM Post #5 of 6
It's a pretty cool album but a couple of the tracks **** me off - Cities of the Future and IM the Supervisor - I just couldn't stand the vocals on either of these tracks. The rest however is damn good in usual IM style.

Sep 29, 2004 at 7:29 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by bioxeed
It's a pretty cool album but a couple of the tracks **** me off - Cities of the Future and IM the Supervisor - I just couldn't stand the vocals on either of these tracks. The rest however is damn good in usual IM style.

Amen to that. I've hated those horrible vocals on Cities of the Future since I heard it on the single months back. Although Violet Vision's remix of it isn't that bad. I also have to agree with the people who said Muse Breaks RMX is the best track. I realy like the combination of vocals on that track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back