New in-ear for music and everyday
Jun 17, 2018 at 5:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

pilotamx

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I need to find a new in-ear headphones to replace my old ones. No bluetooth, cable is fine.
I mainly use my macbook and android pixel phone (which requires the horrible adapter tho).

Sound source is Spotify (or youtube, but quality is even worse maybe) and microphone is needed for conferencing and calls.,.

Budget can reach £150 if it's a good object can last for some time.

I've heard about Flare audio and Beierdynamics, not sure anyway about the quality/value and/or other viable options.

Cheers
S

Jun 17, 2018 at 6:14 PM Post #2 of 6
To make an iem last you should look at ones that have a replaceable cable. The Shure SE215 comes to mind. Good sound with a strong and replaceable cable. Just be sure to get the genuine article and be weary of purchasing from Amazon as there may be fakes around.

I enjoy the Brainwavz B150, but the durability isn't above and beyond great. Mine haven't broken, but I'm super careful with my gear.

Jun 18, 2018 at 8:35 AM Post #5 of 6
Campfire Comet seems promising, I am concerned from the support in the UK. No dealers here, I need to pickup them in Germany. From the US official site product is on backorder (I might question if it's going desupported cause another new product is coming).

Jun 18, 2018 at 9:08 AM Post #6 of 6
I think Comet is the latest lineup and Campfire Audio always do a good job in after sales service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back