New, improved, June Raleigh Headroom tour meet
Jun 10, 2005 at 3:32 AM Post #18 of 28
What time on Sunday should we plan on meeting?
And do we have a list of who is coming? Right now it looks like

me
Drubrew
Jeff E
dhwilkin
willobandb
saturnine
mojoman
tanfenton (maybe)

Any last minute things that need to be taken care of?

Quote:

Originally Posted by drubrew
It's a couple of posts up but here it is again. Which way are you coming from?
Stewart Engineering
260 Town Hall Drive, Suite C
Morrisville, NC 27560

What do you need from us as far as setup? What are you bringing?
Drew

Jun 10, 2005 at 3:59 AM Post #19 of 28
Yep, I'll definately be there. I'll be bringing: Grado RS-2, PPA (OPA627s this time, will also have the AD8610 and OPA637s on hand), and my 0404 freshly modded with AD8620s and bypassed caps. Drew- Will there be a monitor available, or should I bring my own?

I'm definately looking forward to hearing a Headroom Bithead amp, and the Grado RS-1 (again).

Anyone want to have a scotch-fi/beer-fi meet afterwards?
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 10, 2005 at 3:02 PM Post #22 of 28
That would violate the double-digit rule on weekends, big no-no.

I know people mentioned BBQ, but were you guys planning on going for lunch or dinner... or both?

Jun 10, 2005 at 3:30 PM Post #23 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by drubrew
It will be at my Office. I have cleared it with the powers to be. I will give directions soon, but here is the Address.
Stewart Engineering
260 Town Hall Drive, Suite C
Morrisville, NC 27560
What sources do you have with you or do I need to gather a few?

How are you doing for sources? I can bring an Onix XCD88 (with BB627) and a NAD541. I also plan to bring some cans: AKG501, HD650, SR200. I assume that the amplification and IC bases are covered.

I also encourage folks to bring a variety of music that they enjoy. I am always on the lookout to expand my musical experience.

Is there a contact phone number, just in case?

Oh yeah, and someone better settle on a time to start the meet.

Jun 10, 2005 at 9:03 PM Post #25 of 28
Well, if there's a willing lunch crew for BBQ (man, that just rolls off your tongue
biggrin.gif
), how about meeting at Drew's office and heading over to the BBQ place he talked about for an early lunch (say around 11 or 11:30), than going to town on the meet? That way the meet could start around 12:30-1 and give people plenty of time that afternoon. Any takers? It would kinda help to know what time to expect Tyll to get here as well.

Jun 11, 2005 at 2:02 AM Post #27 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by dhwilkin
Well, if there's a willing lunch crew for BBQ (man, that just rolls off your tongue
biggrin.gif
), how about meeting at Drew's office and heading over to the BBQ place he talked about for an early lunch (say around 11 or 11:30), than going to town on the meet? That way the meet could start around 12:30-1 and give people plenty of time that afternoon. Any takers? It would kinda help to know what time to expect Tyll to get here as well.

Eleven sounds good. I'll be there.

According to Mapquest, the Stewart Engineering office looks to be two turns and only a couple of miles off the highway. Should be easy to find. In case you need to call, Drew's phone number is (919)649-5018.

Jun 11, 2005 at 2:38 AM Post #28 of 28
How about if I plan to get there around 11?

(This campground internet connection can be a pain sometimes. Sorry about the spotty communications.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back