New Huraca'n 845 S.E.
Feb 1, 2019 at 6:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

best56

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys

Here is the new Huracan 845 S.E. Driver, 2nd Version, of the first Amplifier with 845 Valves, the Aventador 845 S.E.

3f64c910.jpg

On this second model, several improvements were introduced, which concerned the Logic of Operation and Ignition by Remote Control, the Internal Circuit was reviewed, optimizing the route, 2 Trafo were added for a better management of the 2 Valves Driver, was revised the External Power Unit, with a new frame design, to resume the Amplifier Layout, thus increasing its external dimensions, the Headphones Output Impedances were revised, now from 20 to 300 Ohms, to best cover, the most part of the Headphones present on the market today, and a Balanced Entry has been added in addition to the 3 remaining in RCA. New, two-color painting, in Perlato Metallic White and Ruby Red. The Power Valves, used for this new Project, have remained unchanged, are the new PS Vane 845 T Series Mark II, as well as the already excellent components used in the previous project of the Aventador 845. They will follow later, after a normal period of Warm up, the notes on the listeners, with Dynamic and Planar Headphones, in my possession.

h845_210.jpg

h845_510.jpg

h845_610.jpg

h845_710.jpg

_dsc9635.jpg

It's a Project, born for the love I have for these Valves 845, and for the warm and full sound that they can give, and thinking it, I wanted it to be different from the usual stereotypes of Driver x Headphones ... I understand that maybe many may like it or not, but I think that certainly this armored, almost 50Kg, certainly captures the attention and / or curiosity, as well as having had in the recent past, an excellent feedback on the Musical Performances, for those who have previously heard the Aventador 845. This is my idea of Design applied to the Driver, with which I want to listen to my Headphones. The final price for this new Driver is € 6,5 K!!!

See also: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/dri...-idea-and-implementation-of-a-project.839709/

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2021 at 8:26 AM Post #7 of 7
Basically the machines are similar in terms of Electrical Layout, but the Headphone Impedances change and here 2 more Trafo are used for the balanced input. Change the design of the external power supply and other small things like the cups of the 845 valves. And of course the Pantone of the Paint...always strictly Lamborghini.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back