New HF-2 announcement
Oct 14, 2009 at 3:35 AM Post #17 of 27
Yeah... I have to admit I accidentally got carried away and did that too!

Oct 14, 2009 at 4:20 AM Post #18 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjinh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol, i thought i was the only one - i guess we were all in rush to add the phones to our cart and pay we forgot to add our headfi user names... on 3 sequential order numbers!

I'm guilty of this too, I got too excited when the HF-2 was reopened that I forgot to include my handle
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 14, 2009 at 6:49 AM Post #19 of 27
yeh, I was excited the page actually loaded, and that the hf2 hadnt sold out yet. my reaction was to put one in the cart and pay asap, but got in touch with todd to update and he was very quick and easy to deal with.

now the long wait for the cans

Oct 15, 2009 at 8:00 PM Post #22 of 27
Montana? That's right next to Alberta, doh. I expect that means I will get my pair rather quickly! Here's to hoping...

Oct 16, 2009 at 12:42 AM Post #23 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by sampson_smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Montana? That's right next to Alberta, doh. I expect that means I will get my pair rather quickly! Here's to hoping...

From their website TTVJ/Todd is in Montana.

Well you'll definitely receive your pair before me.

Oct 16, 2009 at 5:58 AM Post #24 of 27
Who knows... It actually got routed to the Seatle-->Vancouver customs office. There's no telling how long it may be hung up there. But I wouldn't be surprised if it is in my needy hands by late next week. Enjoy yours as well, jjinh!
smile.gif

Oct 16, 2009 at 6:24 AM Post #25 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by sampson_smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who knows... It actually got routed to the Seatle-->Vancouver customs office. There's no telling how long it may be hung up there. But I wouldn't be surprised if it is in my needy hands by late next week. Enjoy yours as well, jjinh!
smile.gif

mine just left san francisco. i got express but who knows - just received some opamps today and they took two weeks via usps. my earlier purchases from the States via usps also took 2 weeks. I've had much better/quicker experiences with fedex.

Feb 23, 2010 at 5:41 PM Post #26 of 27
Hi Todd,

Are HF-2 really so good that they are more in demand than any other phone I know of (at that price)?

Or is it the limited edition nature that increased its demand and appetite?

Or are they / were they really priced right?

Perhaps a combination of all ...

May be Grado could be persuaded to add HF-2 like phone into their standard line (unless this will canabalize other offerings)?

I have tried to live with Grados but always ended up not keeping them ... based on what I have read about PS1000 and HF-2, they sound apprealing to me.

Cheers
Sunil.

Feb 23, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #27 of 27
^ I suspect that it is a fine combination.
* Limited Edition.
* Head-Fi-only.
* Expected performance vs. price ratio.
* The HF-1 history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back