New headphones
Dec 13, 2008 at 3:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

dudewow

New Head-Fier
Hi, the first headphones ive had besides the stock ipod ones were 50$ denons. They were good except within a few months one ear bud stopped working. It happened to 2 pairs. Im looking for another pair under 100 dollars, the cheaper the better because im not too serious about my earphones ( even though i listen to my ipod a few hours everyday ) , i just want something with good bass that will last. I'll be skateboarding and jogging so they'll have to stay in my ear. Ive looked around but the ones ive seen either break fast or arent bassy. Any help is appreciated!

Dec 13, 2008 at 3:54 AM Post #2 of 7
Well, these may have a mic and are meant for iPhone users, but they should also fit your needs perfectly.

ZAGG | Z.buds | Earbuds, In-ear Headphones, Earphones

They have pretty stellar bass for the price point ($65), and they have enough cord management options that they should stay in your ears pretty well. In addition, even if they fall out they won't hit the ground if you wear them around your neck as shown on the website. (Well, unless you biff it hard while skateboarding.....)

The only problem would be if you accidentally busted the mic/volume controls if you had a skateboarding accident (I'm not sure how often you like to try killing yourself). Other than that, these should fit the bill pretty well.

These probably aren't the only option you have, but it's the first thing that came to mind that fit your criteria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back