new headphones/Speakers DAC
Nov 21, 2014 at 5:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

donaldduck2004

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys,

I'm here because I'm going around and around for much time by now...XD
And I've not found a good DAC that could keep up with stx 2. I was going to buy the stx 2 but I've heard of some intereferences with vga... :frowning2: I've got a gtx 770 and so it's not a so small guys... XD I think it will cause much problem to signal quality...

I'd like to buy an upgradable DAC in order to make changes...like in the stx 2 with the chip kit supplied.

I'll couple it with a pair of Indiana Line Tesi 260 and a TPA 3116 amp.
About headphones I'll use a pair of Fidelio X1 (I haven't got a good amp for the headphones... -.- only a Fiio e17)

Budget? 200/250 euros...

Thanks in advance for the help. :)

Nov 21, 2014 at 11:52 PM Post #2 of 2
  I'm here because I'm going around and around for much time by now...XD
And I've not found a good DAC that could keep up with stx 2. I was going to buy the stx 2 but I've heard of some intereferences with vga... :frowning2: I've got a gtx 770 and so it's not a so small guys... XD I think it will cause much problem to signal quality...
I'd like to buy an upgradable DAC in order to make changes...like in the stx 2 with the chip kit supplied.
I'll couple it with a pair of Indiana Line Tesi 260 and a TPA 3116 amp.
About headphones I'll use a pair of Fidelio X1 (I haven't got a good amp for the headphones... -.- only a Fiio e17)
Budget? 200/250 euros...
Thanks in advance for the help. :)

For a low costing setup, get an Asus Xonar DG or DGX sound card and connect it optically to the E17.
30-Ohm headphones like the Philips Fidelio should be easy for the E17 to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back