New Headphones - Android Tablet
Aug 14, 2022 at 3:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

frdtitan

Head-Fier
Greetings everyone! I'm looking for a new pair of headphones to go along with my new Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra. Here is what I've got and what I'm looking for:

I currently own:
Sennheiser Momentum 3: I use on my tablet via Bluetooth.
HIFIMAN Sundara: I either use my Helm Audio Bolt amp/dac (phenomenal little thing!) connected to my tablet or my Rotel A14 MKII or Parasound Hint 6 for when I'm chilling at home in my "man cave".

I'm debating on if I want to go with a wireless headphone or a wired and use my Helm Audio Bolt. Just trying to find the best bang for my buck on my budget of $1,000 (maybe squeeze $1,100). I've got my eyes on the following:

For Wireless:
Currently debating between the Master and Dynamics MW75 or the B&O H95. Although recently I've been hearing that the H95's don't get very loud.

For Wired:
Focal Celestee or Audeze LCD-2.

Basically, I like to hear a good thump/slam in my bass, good mid's and highs. I listen to a lot of pop, hip hop, country, EDM and jazz. If anyone has any other recommendations either with a wireless BT headphone or a wired that would work with the Helm Audio Bolt, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Aug 21, 2022 at 9:34 AM Post #2 of 3
Also take a look at the E-mu Teak for wired options.

Aug 21, 2022 at 11:12 AM Post #3 of 3
The focal would probably sound the best with your current wired setup. Wireless I'm a big fan of Sony wh1000 series. The MD seems like it's a better looking airpod max based on a couple reviews so sq is meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back