New headphone stand pics (56K warning)
Mar 26, 2005 at 9:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

tkam

Headphoneus Supremus
So I get home from work yesterday and see one of those little beige attempted to deliver a package notices from the post office. Of course it was after 5 (the post office here closes at 5) so I had to wait till today to go down and pick it up. After getting home and quickly ripping open the box I see my new headphone stand from headphile. I quickly set it up and here are some pics:

Hi-Rez versions:
hpstand01.jpg
hpstand02.jpg
hpstand03.jpg
hpstand04.jpg
hpstand05.jpg
hpstand06.jpg

hpstand01_small.jpg

hpstand02_small.jpg

hpstand03_small.jpg

hpstand04_small.jpg

hpstand05_small.jpg

hpstand06_small.jpg

Mar 26, 2005 at 11:25 PM Post #3 of 19
Very nice! Congrats.

Mar 27, 2005 at 6:56 AM Post #7 of 19
he most likely didnt take off the PS-1 headband. that is a DT770 headband pad, that you can wrap around the grado headband and just snap on.

Mar 27, 2005 at 2:27 PM Post #9 of 19
It is very nice indeed, awesome i should say... not only good looking but also some very nice equipment in there!

Ps: I hope the adaptor for the wall plug is not for one of those nice audio equipment :wink:

Mar 27, 2005 at 2:33 PM Post #10 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
he most likely didnt take off the PS-1 headband. that is a DT770 headband pad, that you can wrap around the grado headband and just snap on.

Except it doesn't fit around the headbands of RS-1/2, and PS-1, since they are wider than the ones of the other models. You don't want to know why I know this. lol.

Mar 27, 2005 at 3:02 PM Post #11 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salt Peanuts
The stand looked awesome before w/o the phones, but it looks much better with the phones, IMO.

tkam, did you take off PS-1's headband?

Yep I did take off the PS-1's headband, as you mentioned it is too wide to fit the 770 headband around.

Mar 27, 2005 at 9:01 PM Post #12 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by tkam
Yep I did take off the PS-1's headband, as you mentioned it is too wide to fit the 770 headband around.

This makes two of us. Must say they're much comfier now, though. And your whole setup looks very, very, nice.

Apr 19, 2005 at 10:34 PM Post #13 of 19
Sorry to graveyard bump, but I just wanted to point out that Headphile has these stands available to purchase now! SCORE! I just ordered up a double headphone stand, in Darth Beyer black, with a nod to the past asking for some old MS-2 endcaps - I hope he has 2 left to spare! The final business will have the black SR200 hanging on one side, the black Darth Beyers hanging from the other, and the end caps showing my loyalty to Alessandro. Classy, baby! (of course if Larry runs out of MS-2 endcaps I'm going to shrink a bit)

The whole thing was under 70 bucks shipped- to hold 2 cans, that's cool with me. Expect my banana hanger to be a silent auction/door booby prize at the upcoming NYC meet!

Oh forgot to say - it's a tablemount, it's going to live on top of my PS2 to help reduce the vibrations a bit. Man, getting excited! Woot!

Apr 20, 2005 at 7:21 AM Post #15 of 19
Speaking of gorgeous, I was just sent this pic that made me る my pants.

jahnheadphilestand.jpg

So Imperial. I can't wait to put the SR200 on one side, the Darth Beyers on the other - and what can I say, I personally think this is like modern sculpture so I asked Larry to sign it too! So I'm a fanboy, so what? GOODBYE BANANA HANGER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back