New Headphone Bag!
Oct 18, 2002 at 7:32 AM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by balcar
Gross!! It's pretty unpleasant. I'm sorry I clicked on the link. Surprised that eBay lets it by.

It's all part of nature. Just be calm and everything will be alright. You don't want people wasting any parts of those poor animals that got killed do you?

Oct 18, 2002 at 3:06 PM Post #18 of 20
from the "dead kitties!" auction on that webpage:

Coming soon: Pre-Tortured Monkeys and Sexually Abused Hamsters!

haha. i remember when the ps2's were going on ebay for $600+, somebody sold a "full retail ps2 box" on ebay for around $600. the only problem for the buyer was, it was just the box; no ps2 inside.
evil_smiley.gif

then there was the "empty cardboard box" auction. i quite liked that one too. i recall seeing somebody's soul on ebay too at one point.. anyway.

my friend's birthday was on wednesday and i hadn't gotten her a present yet so i sent her an e-mail with the link and a message: "i finally found a birthday present for you!" she was not as amused as i was.
biggrin.gif
"but come on, that's a sign of fertility in some countries!"

p.s. i have a couple of bottles of ozzy osbourne holy water! they used to sell it at ozzfest, it's not rare!

Oct 18, 2002 at 6:48 PM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by jude
If they were still wonder-filled, why would you go putting your water in 'em? Doesn't seem like it'd be freshwater anymore, eh?

OMG you're so funny - just made this whole thing feel thrice as disgusting..
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back