New Head-Fi Update
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2017 at 9:20 PM Post #183 of 1,792
So, to make watched threads show all threads like it used to:
1) scroll to the bottom of the list.
2) click on, "Show all watched threads"
That doesn't solve the missing tabs to select things other than forum threads.

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:20 PM Post #184 of 1,792
Bloody mess, period. No warning to the user base and a complete dysfunctional site replaces something that was up and running.

As an IT professional who has done this type of thing before I can honestly say I have never in my entire career seen a business of this size act so irresponsibly. If this were a corporate migration the team would be sacked and consultants brought in to sort it out before you can do more damage by bringing an incomplete site up and attempting to fix it while users are logging in and out and the data is changing.

Perhaps you should have spent more time understanding the infrastructure and a little less time cramming the ad's everywhere you possibly could.

Shame on you Head Fi.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2017 at 9:21 PM Post #185 of 1,792
i really have a hard time loging in when i can i cant find my subscribed threads dont know where my gear is anymore its a mess i dont mind change but i cant find anything the hell with it for today .

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:25 PM Post #187 of 1,792
Oh and SSL certificate error too on mobile.

Oh good, glad someone else is getting this. I'm on Chrome/Nexus 5x getting SSL cert error. I reported it but nobody else seems to have.

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:31 PM Post #192 of 1,792
This is terrible. Looks completely designed for pushing ads.

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:40 PM Post #194 of 1,792
New site will take some getting used to but at least there is less white background on the site which killed my eyes at night.

Not if you block all of the ads. It's super white still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back