New Head-Fi Update
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2017 at 8:21 PM Post #151 of 1,792
Apr 26, 2017 at 8:21 PM Post #152 of 1,792
The only way I could get back on is go to head-fi.org/login as the log in button does not work for me. I tried it on Safari,FireFox and Chrome but a no go.

Apr 26, 2017 at 8:25 PM Post #153 of 1,792
Apr 26, 2017 at 8:35 PM Post #154 of 1,792
I might be missing something here, but where is the option to search within the current thread?

Apr 26, 2017 at 8:38 PM Post #157 of 1,792
My SoCals have stayed.

and emails when we get quoted arent coming.Is that a setting thing that has been reset,and if so,how do we fix it?

Apr 26, 2017 at 8:41 PM Post #158 of 1,792
Have not a clue. I don't know where my subscriptions are either are they gone ?

Apr 26, 2017 at 8:41 PM Post #159 of 1,792
and emails when we get quoted arent coming.Is that a setting thing that has been reset,and if so,how do we fix it?

They're showing as an alert but there's no option to email you when you get quoted (or menitioned in a post, for that matter). I already added it to my feedback post in the official feedback thread (<---link).

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2017 at 8:45 PM Post #162 of 1,792
I'm completely lost. Don't want to complain but everything used to be organized and easy to find and now it's (to put it mildly)... not. Reviews not linked to accounts, weird profile posts (are people actually discussing trades and sales in a facebook wall style manner for everyone to see now coz it sure seems that way - hope no one decides to share personal info and addresses?) and I am a Noble fan but John's work speaks for itself, does he really need an add that takes a quarter of the forum space?
Or maybe I'm too old to accept change?

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2017 at 8:46 PM Post #163 of 1,792
Perhaps I'm being dense but can't determine where my subscribed threads are accessed?

Apr 26, 2017 at 8:48 PM Post #164 of 1,792
Perhaps I'm being dense but can't determine where my subscribed threads are accessed?

This was addressed a few times already in this thread. But yeah, not searchable so I'll repost.

Click the number next to your alerts in the upper right corner. On the left bar there will be a link for "Watched Threads" (along with some other really handy stuff). This will show only subbed/watched threads with unread posts. To see them all, scroll to the bottom of the list and click the show all threads button. To clean up the unread-only one, you will have to go to the last page of each thread so it registers as having been read.

Apr 26, 2017 at 8:50 PM Post #165 of 1,792
Someone please help me out here. I want to remove the "current activity" listed on my profile. I went to my privacy settings and disabled it, but nothing changed! I don't want people to see creepy stuff like "Music Alchemist was last seen: Viewing member profile so-and-so" when they visit my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back