New guy.
May 16, 2002 at 4:23 PM Post #16 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by Joe Bloggs
Welcome to Head-Fi!

Looks like the 'Sorry about your wallet' part will finally apply to me soon
eek.gif
Somebody tell me not to spend $1500 on that new source!
eek.gif
Um who's going to do that
rolleyes.gif

Don't do it! For only $250 more you could get something with an even better DAC and capacitors!

Did that help?

Oh, and Welcome Aboard Polygon!

May 16, 2002 at 5:11 PM Post #17 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by Snufkin
Hullo
smily_headphones1.gif

There's some other issues you should be aware of.

The AKG K501s lack bass and the Sennheiser HD600s are veiled.

*tiptoes away with a cheeky grin*

Starting trouble huh?
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 16, 2002 at 6:51 PM Post #19 of 26
Because of the number of times I've seen trailers for the movie, I kind of feel like I have already watched it. But I have some questions about it. Why does the kid go to jail? What exactly did he do that got him put in the old gray bar hotel? That's not really clear from the trailers. Does anyone know? From the look of the trailer, it seems like maybe he really isn't incarcerated. Maybe he's just there to get tips on being tough from that one inmate. Is that what it is? But, it seems like he is actually in the restricted areas of the prison, like he's an inmate, so it's hard to say.

May 16, 2002 at 7:48 PM Post #20 of 26
By the way, don't mind Cousin Eddie. He hasn't been quite right since the accident.

May 16, 2002 at 10:41 PM Post #21 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by Joe Bloggs
Welcome to Head-Fi!

Looks like the 'Sorry about your wallet' part will finally apply to me soon
eek.gif
Somebody tell me not to spend $1500 on that new source!
eek.gif
Um who's going to do that
rolleyes.gif

LOL, not I. I know what you mean. I just spent even more money on a new car stereo, but at least I got it for a steal.
biggrin.gif

Hehe, I think Eddie got my thread mixed up as a thread for that new movie coming out rather than an introduction.

May 16, 2002 at 11:09 PM Post #22 of 26
Welcome!
Now cut up all your credit cards and mark all your checks VOID.
Put all your money in a five year cd that charges you a substantial penalty for early withdrawal.
Hope you enjoy this forum!
md

May 18, 2002 at 2:04 AM Post #24 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by Polygon
Hehe, I think Eddie got my thread mixed up as a thread for that new movie coming out rather than an introduction.

Oh, crap, it happened again! I was talking about one thing, and everyone else was talking about something else! Thanks for bailing me out, Audio Redneck. If you wouldn't have stepped in, I probably would have posted another 10 messages about the movie "The New Guy". That would have been embarrasing! I should have realized we weren't talking about the movie, but I guess I just thought everyone else was being really abstract with their discussion.

May 19, 2002 at 9:34 PM Post #25 of 26
LOL
biggrin.gif
Glad I could help. (promise you'll do the same for me sometime.)

May 20, 2002 at 12:13 AM Post #26 of 26
Welcome aboard Polygon. Glad to have someone else around who will look at things from all the angles
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back