New Grado GR8 In-Ear Earphones!
Jul 31, 2009 at 11:58 AM Post #16 of 146
definitely interesting
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 31, 2009 at 12:59 PM Post #17 of 146
I wish the cheaper ones were for pre-order also, I'd be all over them.

EDIT - I take that back.. you can pre-order the $89 ones.

Jul 31, 2009 at 2:01 PM Post #18 of 146
OMG! isnt dis lyk so totally gr8!? i mean huda thunk tht grado wud relese an iem!?

Haha, but I can't believe you would lie to me about not knowing anything about these. I formally shun you.

Well until I buy a pair at least, eventually.

Jul 31, 2009 at 3:21 PM Post #20 of 146
Note to Customers outside of the USA:

Grado has restricted international shipments on all of their earphones. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to ship this product outside of the United States

That is the biggest problem about Grado - overpriced in UK ... if you can get them.

Jul 31, 2009 at 5:47 PM Post #22 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by rtimmel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So the gr8's are now available. SoundEarphones.com Your Earphone & Headphone Source for Ultimate Ears, Shure, Sleek-Audio, Ultrasone, Sennheiser, PS Audio, Grado,V-Moda - Shop - Grado Gr In Ear Earphones. Anybody order them yet? My mistake, still pre-orders

It is still pre-order but we should be shipping them within 2 weeks. Also as with all pre-orders, you will not be charged until time of shipment when paying with credit card.

My demo pair is also coming, so I will post some impressions once they arrive.

Jul 31, 2009 at 5:53 PM Post #23 of 146
Moving Armature? does that mean sit's going to have a BA driver? or multiple BA drivers...

Jul 31, 2009 at 6:30 PM Post #24 of 146
upfront aggressive grado sound in an iem???

this is relevant to my interests

Jul 31, 2009 at 6:33 PM Post #25 of 146
What

"Grado has restricted international shipments on all of their earphones. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to ship this product outside of the United States"

Why ? got demand but no supply !!!

Jul 31, 2009 at 6:36 PM Post #26 of 146
It's just easier for their business to only ship to the USA. It has been that way for a long time.

Jul 31, 2009 at 8:30 PM Post #27 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by revolink24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's just easier for their business to only ship to the USA. It has been that way for a long time.

They charge a hefty price in the UK and in other countries outside USA without allowing the exporting of their 'phones direct. (Other than via Alessandro) . Grado is the only company I know of that does this. I feel that there is some kind of price fixing going on in each country. You never see Grados on offer in sales here. Always around same price because the company don't allow for competitive pricing.

Jul 31, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #29 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangaea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's to hoping the lower end model is the SR60 of IEMs!!

... and the higher priced one an RS1 or 2!!!
biggrin.gif

The IGrado uses the same driver as the SR60 but sounds nothing like it. It's amazing how different it sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back