New Gear @ TTVJAudio.com
Aug 4, 2023 at 12:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

We have a few pretty awesome pieces to announce! Read more about them on our website... just click on the links!

First, Esoteric is now offering a new Master Clock Generator - the G-05 for $5000.

The Esoteric G-05 - also available in Silver finish.
esotericg05blackfront.jpg

Next we have 2 new items from Hegel - The Viking CD Player ($5000) and their newest top of the line Integrated Amplifier - the H600 ($12500) that is like a Swiss Army knife in its ability to do just about everything you could want in an integrated amp.

The Hegel Viking and H600
hegelviking1.jpghegelh600anglefront.jpg

TEAC is now offering two new CD Transports! The 505T ($1399.99) and the VRDS701TB ($2699.99) to connect to your favorite DAC and listen to your favorite CDs! These are excellent Transports and we highly recommend them!

Also new from TEAC is their VRDS 701 CD Player and USB DAC ($3799.99)

teacpd505t1.jpg

TEAC VRDS 701TB CD Transport
teacvrds701tb2.jpg

TEAC VRDS 701 CD Player/ USB DAC
teacvrds701b2.jpg

That wraps up the new gear this week at TTVJAudio!

Have a great day!

Todd

Attachments

• teacvrds701tb.jpg
    teacvrds701tb.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Aug 7, 2023 at 2:49 AM Post #2 of 6
I wonder if the new Viking will start the debate about the CD mechanism used, the previous model (the Mohican) used tray mechanism that is probably no longer available. @Todd can you share some more details about Viking SQ and internal DAC please. I can't find any information about used chip on manufacturer page and CD manual. If I remember correctly Mohican used AKM chip.

Aug 9, 2023 at 12:37 PM Post #4 of 6
Here is what I have found out about the Viking...

The new loading mechanism is vastly superior to the Mohican. The DAC chip used is AKM from the new assembly line. The model number 4493SEQ.

That's about all I can get out of Hegel as the rest is proprietary...

Todd

Aug 9, 2023 at 3:26 PM Post #5 of 6
Here is what I have found out about the Viking...

The new loading mechanism is vastly superior to the Mohican. The DAC chip used is AKM from the new assembly line. The model number 4493SEQ.

That's about all I can get out of Hegel as the rest is proprietary...

Todd
@Todd thank you Sir! Much appriciated. This is already a lot more than what official Hegel docs and web pages says. :) I wonder how it will perform side by side with Mohican.

Sep 1, 2023 at 1:03 PM Post #6 of 6
@Todd : I don't think the Esoteric G-05 master clock is released yet. Are you sure you have these in stock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back