New Gear in the House!
Mar 7, 2007 at 11:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

Today we received and have in stock the Shure SE210 headphones in black!

We have also added the Yuin PK2 to our lineup. We think pretty highly of these little guys!

The EC/SS should be shipping out to those of you who have ordered by the end of this month. I apologise for the lengthy delay. We should have a few left for those of you who have not yet ordered...

On another note there will be a new portable headphone amp available at TTVJ. It will be the TTVJ Hybrid Amp - the same one that was shown at the Texas meet and designed by Pete Millett. It will be selling for $459. We will be taking preorders for it. I expect it to ship in 6-8 weeks. Initially there will be a limited supply so reserve on for yourself now!

We have added a number of cool new products such as Groove Tubes, London cartridges, and the limited edition Jazz At The Pwnshop CD. We have a few more surprises upcoming so keep an eye out here and on our site.

I look forward to seeing many of you at the San Jose meet. We will be sharing a room with Stax and a table with Ken from ALO. We will have MANY of the great products we sell there for you to audition and some friends (like James from Stefan Audio Art and Craig from Eddie Current) hanging out to demonstrate gear and answer your questions.

Be talking to you soon,

Todd

Mar 7, 2007 at 11:45 PM Post #2 of 2
I want to step in line (first?) for a millet portable. -edit- nm, just saw it added to amps. Sorry about the email
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back