New Gear at Head-Fi Store!
Nov 23, 2002 at 1:38 AM Post #16 of 21
I want some tighty whities or some nice white socks with strips..

Biggie.

Nov 23, 2002 at 2:01 AM Post #17 of 21
Jude,

Nice stuff ! (Just arrived) My wife loves the Uni-Fi. She's been so good. Hasn't said a word about the Sugden Headmaster that mysteriously appeared after the NYC meet...
biggrin.gif
My Mug-Fi's top notch too !

smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 23, 2002 at 2:48 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

i'm still waiting for a simple head-fi logo patch....one that i could sew onto my audio bag or school bag

put me on that list.

Maybe even a slightly modified version with some headphones,musical notes floating out and up,then the head-fi below,all on a ROUND patch.
Would blend in better when put on the sleeves of a denim jacket for instance,baseball caps,small gear bags,headphone bags,etc.

Sorta-kinda a "mini' logo

black background,woody looking cans,gold Head-FI lettering,blue notes (Da Bloooze Man !).
Yeah,I'd buy some

smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 23, 2002 at 11:14 PM Post #20 of 21
Add me to the list for the patch. I like rickcr42's idea.

Now I've got to order that Bologna on Rye-Fi . I think this will look much better than the insulated lunchbag I use to carry around my META42 with 4 lantern batteries power source. Besides I have another idea for a 20 volt battery source that is more compact.

Jan 23, 2003 at 8:04 AM Post #21 of 21
Well my Balogna-on-Rye-Fi came today, I think it came yesterday but I didn't come home until today,.
My Beyer DT250-80's just barely fit into this box. They would fit nicer if they didn't have that goofy cord connection on them.

It sure is a pretty little box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back