New Futuresonic Headphones!
Sep 22, 2005 at 12:17 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZackT
Looks like Futuresonics have updated their beige beauties. [/url]

ZT

A brave claim from the website:

"These drivers produce a natural tone and rich, deep bass—even at the lowest volume levels—that surpass the performance of any other earphones on the market. This level of audio quality, peformance and style makes FS.1 earphones optimal for use with your iPod, laptop, portable DVD player, gaming systems and much more."

ZT

Sep 22, 2005 at 12:21 AM Post #4 of 6
I just can't think of anything nice to say about them. 1st of all, I hate their website. They don't provide any spec about their headphones. And the EM3, argh, I think koss 'the plug' looks better than this. FS1, MAC, argh.

Sep 22, 2005 at 12:58 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by elephantman
I just can't think of anything nice to say about them. 1st of all, I hate their website. They don't provide any spec about their headphones. And the EM3, argh, I think koss 'the plug' looks better than this. FS1, MAC, argh.

I know what you're saying but I had the EM3's (before giving them away to my brother). The thing I hated most was they're just so damn ugly. The Fs1 may not be your cup of tea but at least they look less like flesh coloured hearing aids. It will be interesting to hear if their sq claims are true.

ZT

Sep 22, 2005 at 1:11 AM Post #6 of 6
They also seem to be biting the shure e4c design. At least come up with your own design instead of updating one that's already on the market. Also for $150usd hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back