New Forza Motorsport is glitchy as hell dude
Oct 10, 2023 at 12:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

BrokeAudiophileMan

100+ Head-Fier
Just played for the first time on PC. On the first track the track vanished and I was driving on air, on the third track game just froze and then closed itself. Not a good start.
Has this happened to anyone else?

Nov 3, 2023 at 7:58 AM Post #3 of 7
Oh man, I feel your pain! Glitches can really mess up the gaming experience. Forza Motorsport has been a favorite of mine, but it's disappointing to hear about all the issues. Hopefully, the developers are aware and working on fixes.

Nov 6, 2023 at 1:35 AM Post #4 of 7
Any other game recommendations?
Grounded is a surprisingly fun survival game that I enjoy despite being awful at it (And all games, honestly). The map isn't large but it's a neat concept. It's on PC/Xbox not sure about PS5.

Nov 6, 2023 at 1:36 AM Post #5 of 7
Oh man, I feel your pain! Glitches can really mess up the gaming experience. Forza Motorsport has been a favorite of mine, but it's disappointing to hear about all the issues. Hopefully, the developers are aware and working on fixes.
It's been a couple of weeks and the game runs ok now. It's not a fun racer, disappointingly, but it runs ok.

Nov 8, 2023 at 2:17 PM Post #6 of 7
By the way, have you checked out CS2? It might offer a nice change of pace while they iron out the kinks in Forza!

Nov 29, 2023 at 8:46 PM Post #7 of 7
It's been a month since I've tried forza motorsport with my wheel and pedals. It ran okay but it didn't recognize my wheel and didn't have a preset. So I have to search forums to get a decent set up but I haven't touched it since I tried it for 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back